Analyst - Debt Syndication
Qualification: B.Com / Inter CA will be an advantage / MBA in Finance
(Knowledge of entire range of commercial/corporate banking products, Handle asset products like working capital facilities, project finance, term loans, structured finance, etc. would be preferred)
Job Description: Preparation of detail project report with CMA for Project finance facility viz Term Loan, Working Capital Loan, Bank Guarantee, LC across all sectors. Financial analysis, screening of debt proposals, drafting necessary documents as required across pre and post sanction process. Coordinating with clients, banks NBFCs etc. Conducting ad-hoc analysis as required. Creating and maintaining MIS reports.
- Analysis of financial statements for risk assessment from lending perspective.
- Evaluation of business model and other aspects for credit facilities.
- Preparation of CMA data/projections and project reports.
- Submission of detailed proposals to banks/financial institutes as per prescribed formats To handle the entire gamut of pre and post sanction activities including project evaluation/appraisal, preparation of term sheets/legal documents and negotiation thereof with the clients.
- Conducting, articulating and refining research, while working on multiple projects.
- Utilize both secondary and primary research sources and techniques.
- Complete ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary.