LoanXpress is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We believe in building a world class team, and celebrating our differences along the way. As we work to promote the SMEs, we work equally hard to honor all parts of the human spirit, and create an environment where all human beings can thrive, together. Xpress go!
Analyst - Debt Syndication
0 - 3 years
B.Com / Inter CA will be an advantage / MBA in Finance
Contact businesses (cold, warm and hot calling) by telephone in order to promote, generate leads and sell financial services. Explain various products offered, generate meeting calls for sales / BD, follow up calls. Attend relevant events for lead generation.
(Knowledge of entire range of commercial/corporate banking products, Handle asset products like working capital facilities, project finance, term loans, structured finance, etc. would be preferred)
Preparation of detail project report with CMA for Project finance facility viz Term Loan, Working Capital Loan, Bank Guarantee, LC across all sectors. Financial analysis, screening of debt proposals, drafting necessary documents as required across pre and post sanction process. Coordinating with clients, banks NBFCs etc. Conducting ad-hoc analysis as required. Creating and maintaining MIS reports.
- Analysis of financial statements for risk assessment from lending perspective.
- Evaluation of business model and other aspects for credit facilities.
- Preparation of CMA data/projections and project reports.
- Submission of detailed proposals to banks/financial institutes as per prescribed formats To handle the entire gamut of pre and post sanction activities including project evaluation/appraisal, preparation of term sheets/legal documents and negotiation thereof with the clients.
- Conducting, articulating and refining research, while working on multiple projects.
- Utilize both secondary and primary research sources and techniques.
- Complete ad hoc research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary.
How to Apply:
Business Development Associate
1 - 2 years.
B.Com / M.Com / MBA in Finance (knowledge of entire range of commercial/corporate banking products/ Trade Finance Products. Handle asset products. Prior experience in Syndication/ Consultancy will be added advantage )
Sourcing of Corporates in MSME, SME & Mid Corporate Segment for our Debt Advisory & Syndication Division. Relationship Manager for the Client with responsibility to overlook entire deal execution.
- Understand customer requirements and mapping of services offered
- Coordination with lenders for requisite documentation and execution
- To handle the entire customer interface including gamut of pre and post sanction activities, project evaluation/appraisal, preparation of term sheets/legal documents and negotiation thereof with the clients
- Assist Senior Management in research, knowledge building and business development projects as necessary
How to Apply: